-Real World Application
-The Master Instructor
-Course Primary Gear
-Benefits Of RAP AIR™
-Hosting A Session
» Upcoming Courses
» Training Gear
The Benefits of the R.A.P. AIR™
The benefits of obtaining the R.A.P. AIR™ Level 1 Instructor or Level 2 Combatives Certifications have endless possibilities. Our training systems and philosophy are always geared for the end-user in mind. The importance of having a good force-on-force training system incorporated into your agency training program should be a priority to all law enforcement, military and advanced security training fields. Once students have a basic set of firearms skills, the emphasis of their firearms training should be on force-on-force exercises against other students, where the basic skills are used under stress. Our training concepts can take multiple live-fire drills and convert them to a force-on-force exercise replacing static targets with role players that provide realistic target movement as well as return fire. In addition to this, future instructors and end-users will benefit from our Stress Enhanced Training Systems™ (S.E.T.S.™) where we implement multiple versions of our tactical training scenario principles.
|Understand that many of
the current force-on-force weapon training systems out there call
for conversions of the duty weapons or tactical weapons. While this
may be a great tool in the conversion method of training, the
simplicity of the R.A.P. AIR™ Systems gives the end-users the true
feel of their weapons while at the same time not having to worry
about suddenly getting called to a hostile event and having to
change over the weapons from the conversion kits.
Courses: Our certification courses are designed to be user friendly and safety orientated. Our courses are also geared towards educating the future instructors and end-users in responding to stress enhanced environments. The following is a list of criteria and capabilities upon completing our instructor courses and our basic certification courses:
What you will receive upon successful completion of the R.A.P. AIR™ Instructor Course:
1. Implementing Force-On-Force live training scenarios to your respective police, military and security agencies.
2. Teach familiarization of the weapon training systems consisting of Real Action Paintball Inc. and Air Soft products only and how they work in the training arena to police, military and security agencies
3. Force-on-force training in police academies as a R.A.P. AIR™ certified instructor where accepted in your state training academies.
4. Authorized to conduct force-on-force training as a supplementary training aid to your agency's respective use of force policy, firearms training programs, as well as your state mandated use-of-force policies.
5. Authorized and certified apply tactical applications to current training programs for your agency utilizing the multiple tactical techniques conducted in the class.
6. Evaluate and document end-user training methods and give proper recommendations on tactical movement and training skills during a force-on-force scenario encounters.
7. Upon written approval from Awareness Protective Consultants LLC any commercial use of the R.A.P. AIR™ system will not be allowed until approved by members of the Awareness Protective Consultants LLC training team. (call for details)
1. 3-Year Instructor Certification
2. The R.A.P. AIR™ Instructor Certificate
3. Instructor Manual Consisting of power point presentation and additional instructor information
4. CD-Rom of Instructional video and demos
5. Instructor discounts on all R.A.P. AIR™ Weapon Training Systems
6. Discounts on the R.A.P. AIR™ Primary Gear consisting of tactical vest, tactical protective face- mask, protective gloves, protective kneepads and protective groin protector.
7. Up-to-date training information regarding training and weapon training systems.
8. High Intensity Tactical Training Methods
What we require from you in any of our
Due to the extreme nature of security in our world today, we only expect that legitimate paintball and force-on-force trainers to attend our training seminars and courses. We will require the proper identification of each participant and a brief history of your background and what you hope to obtain from our training. The protection of enhanced training techniques is critical in this day and age and staff from Real Action Paintball Inc. and Awareness Protective Consultants LLC has the right to deny any potential trainers any courses if we feel a potential threat to our program or our society may be imminent.
An example of our training weapon systems:
Force on force and the R.A.P. AIR™ Systems: The development of the R.A.P. AIR™ System is geared towards helping law enforcement, military and advanced security specialist enhance their respective intelligence mindset. What we mean by this is during a major confrontation against a violent subject, we must ask ourselves if we are in a procedural range mode or are we in a combat mode. Having to engage a threat with possibly using deadly force is a moment no person would want to be in. However, there will possibly come a time in our careers where that decision may have to be made and having only a split second of time to make that decision will be the final outcome. Having to rely on basic procedural firearms training over tactical combat training is a losing situation unless that one stroke of luck comes your way. Having these systems will provide your agency with an enhanced and effective use-of-force training policy. In addition to this, not having to utilize conversion kits to switch over to will assist in a more rapid response in the event a critical incident occurs during your training and replacing barrel parts is not an option. This principle also applies to other areas of non-deadly force encounters.