The Vietnam M16 Paintball Marker is designed to replicate the look and feel of the M16 used by the US military the Vietnam War. The Vietnam M16 Paintball Marker is .43 caliber, and is magazine fed.
The Vietnam M16 Paintball Marker in .43 caliber is built from the RAP4 METS system. This marker is designed to replicate the look, feel, and action of the real M16. Its features mimic the M16, with shell ejection after every shot, magazine-fed paintball rounds, and the option of a collapsible or solid stock housing and a cleverly disguised CO2 cylinder. The RAP4 METS shoots .43 caliber paintballs, which are loaded into alloy or biodegradable plastic shells. The latest technological advances in the RAP4 METS line improve the accuracy, range, and overall precision of the marker, and offer the added realism of real-world functionality.
- Adjustable for semi- or fully-automatic fire
- Shell casings are ejected after each shot
- Clip-fed 20 round magazine
- Can be fully submerged in water
- Velocity of 350 fps to 450 fps (adjustable)
- All metal construction
- Air power source hidden inside the butt stock
- Simple to operate and easy to maintain